- Whole Food Nutrition for Optimum Health
- Nature’s Most Potent Source of Vitamin C
- USDA Organic
- No Preservatives · Additives
- Non GMO Product
- Gluten Free
- Amla-C Plus is Certified 100% Organic by Quality Assurance Intl
The Amla berry, or Indian gooseberry, provides the highest concentration of vitamin C of any natural source. This whole food vitamin C is twelve times more assimilable than synthetic vitamin C.
- May support healthy immune function
- Contains high levels of antioxidants
- Contains tannins, which may help protect the body against oxidative stress
- Can increase protein synthesis
Take 2 to 10 tablets daily.
Organic amla berry, organic spirulina.
Pure, soy-free, gluten-free, certified organic, non-GMO, & vegan. No preservatives, additives, binders, fillers, or flow agents.
Amla-C Plus is certified 100% organic by quality assurance intl.
Store in a cool, dry place.
California Residents: California law holds foods and supplements to a lead limit that is ridiculously low, about 3.5 times lower than the Federal limit allowed in a 12 ounce bottle of water. Per this law, we include – Warning: (State of California Prop 65) This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product meets all federal and international standards for lead.
|Serving Size: 10 Tablets (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serv.||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2.5 g||10%|