- Made With Organic Brown Rice
- Gluten Free
- Cooks in 15 Minutes
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- 100% Whole Grain – 45 g or More Per Serving
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- Manufactured With 100% Renewable Wind Energy
Lundberg Family Farms proudly presents a delicious wheat-free alternative to traditional couscous. Our Roasted Brown Rice Couscous is gluten-free and made from 100% organic brown rice. The rice is gently crushed into tiny granules and then fire roasted to add that extra nutty flavor. With its light, fluffy texture, versatility, and quick 15 minute cook time, our Roasted Brown Rice Couscous makes an excellent side dish or base for any recipe. Enjoy!
Since 1937, the Lundberg family has been growing healthy, great tasting rice while respecting and sustaining the earth. Today, the third generation carries on the family heritage by using eco-positive farming methods that produce wholesome, healthful rice, rice cakes, rice chips, and risottos while improving and protecting the environment for generations to come.
Stove Top Cooking Instructions
- In medium saucepan bring 2 cups water to a boil.
- Stir in Roasted Brown Rice Couscous and seasoning.
- Cover saucepan with tight fitting lid and reduce heat to low.
- Cook 13-15 minutes. Do not lift lid.
- Remove from heat and let stand with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- Fluff Roasted Brown Rice Couscous with a fork and serve.
|Serving Size: (45 g) (dry)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||34 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|
Op Glutenvrije producten nooit geen korting van toepassing.
Check eerst de ingredienten om te kijken of dit product geschikt is voor u.
De levertijd van dit product is ongeveer 5 dagen