- Eco Farmed
- A Premium Long Grain Rice
- Gluten Free
Lundberg Long Grain Brown Rice
Long grain brown rice enjoys great popularity because, after cooking, the grains remain fluffy and separate. Because of these properties, long grain brown rice is especially suitable in stuffings, pilafs, salads, casseroles, and stir-fry dishes.
“Always in Balance with Nature”
Lundberg Family Farms has been growing healthy, high quality, great tasting rice in Northern California since 1937. Our Eco-Farmed rice is grown using a combination of eco-positive farming methods from prior generations and innovations from today. Our highest priorities include improving the soil while protecting the air, water, and wildlife.
- We return rice straw to the soil after harvest (instead of burning) to enrich the soil and protect the air and the environment.
- Eco-farmed rice is grown with limited chemicals, allowing rice to compete with weeds and pests.
- We practice crop rotation, utilizing nitrogen-fixing crops for soil enrichment.
- We provide valuable habitat for a variety of animals. For example, migrating waterfowl rest in flooded fields during the winter and in return they help to decompose straw and improve soil fertility.
- We practice water-conserving irrigation.
- Lundberg Family Farms does not grow genetically engineered rice varieties.
- We use only natural pest control systems in our handling and processing facilities.
- We purchase green power for our handling and processing facilities.
We care for our rice from planting to packaging to ensure you always receive the highest quality rice. We hope you enjoy all of our rice products.
|Stove Top Cooking Instructions|
|Servings about 3/4 cup cooked rice||2-3||4-6||8-10|
|Rice (dry)||1/2 cup||1 cup||2 cups|
|Water or broth||1 cup||2 cups||4 cups|
|Butter, oil, or margarine||1-1/2 tsp.||1 Tbs.||2 Tbs.|
- Combine rice, water, and butter (optional) in a pot with a tight-fitting lid.
- Bring to a boil. Stir once. Cover with lid. Reduce heat to simmer and cook 50 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let stand in covered pot for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork, salt to taste (optional).
(To prepare in rice cooker use same water-rice ratios)
We recommend refrigeration for extended shelf life.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup, dry (48 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 19|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||13%|
|*Percent Daily Value is based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Value may be higher or lower, depending on your calorie needs.|
Eco Farmed Long Grain Brown Rice.
Op Glutenvrije producten nooit geen korting van toepassing.
Check eerst de ingredienten om te kijken of dit product geschikt is voor u.
De levertijd van dit product is ongeveer 5 dagen.
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.